POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Object collection - office accessory WIP [28 kb] : Object collection - office accessory WIP [28 kb] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Object collection - office accessory WIP [28 kb]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 6 Feb 2008 01:19:16
Message: <47a95164@news.povray.org>
This is a seal punch.  Mesh2 object. Rendered with Jaime's Studio light
kit.  This used his standard setup #4 without HDR.  I just plugged my
object into his demo scene.

The model will provide the option of placing an image map in the area
across the side and front where I have applied a flower motif.  This is
done by providing two front 'panels', one UV mapped, one not.

Also there will be a macro to rotate the handle and press down the plunger.

At the moment I am not inclined to work on the texturing too much.  It
seems to me that people would want to texture the model themselves.  Not
sure where to draw the line there.

Comments?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: